Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's a F*cking Chain!!!.

Hello,

my name is Brian

and I suffer from the guilt of not forwarding 50billion f#cking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believethat if you send them on, a poor 6-year-old girl in Wagga Wagga with abreast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have itremoved before her redneck parents sell her to a traveling freak show.
Do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyoneto whom you send "his" email, $1000?
How stupid are we?
Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll getlaid by a model I just happen to run into the next day!
What a bunch of bullsh!t.
Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house andsodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was startedby Peter in 5 AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrims on CaptCooks boat.
F#ck 'em.
If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildlyamusing. I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, andthis poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickelfrom some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times.
I don't f#cking care.Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actuallycontributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our ownunpopularity.The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leaveyou shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it. If it'sfunny, send it on.
Don't p!ss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswanawith no teeth who has been tied to the ass of a dead elephant for 27 yearsand whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if youforward this email.
Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning yourunderwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.
Have a nice day.
p.S. Send me 15 bucks and then F#ck Off ...
This email is sent by or on behalf of the named sender identified above. Ifyou do not wish to receive any email marketing material from this person inthe future,
have a coke and a smile
Raise The Roof 1





No comments: