Monday, April 12, 2010

Ambigram of the Big Bang Theory


Illuminati Diamond

Warning: The ideas of this post is flying all over the Place (I don’t even know the connection of the Big Bang Theory to this, maybe it’s because it had exploded leaving ideas flying)

Unlike Robert Langdon, my interest with regards to the Illuminati is not because of the most powerful currency in the world (which is the U.S. Dollar Bill), my idea of finding more about the Illuminati is because of the book Angels and Demons (The smartest book I’ve ever read, cause it has its own brain haha).

The question that I want to answer in this post is “What is interesting about the Illuminati?”, I don’t really know if I could answer that myself, because that’s what I’m trying to find out right now (so this is nonsense? hmm).

Everything written in History books are interesting, I just don’t know what made the Illuminatus special… Is it because they are against the Catholic Beliefs or any beliefs whatsoever? or is it only because the Illuminati was used effectively by Dan Brown in his book? (I hope I could answer at least one question before I end this post). The reason why I became interested with the Illuminati is because of the people (allegedly) involved in this Atheist Group (they are atheist right? no doubt about it!). Take for example Galileo, the said Grand Master of the Illuminati, I’ve done some research about his connection with the Illuminati but of course I cannot totally rely on that (because I got it on the internet. where conspiracy is very rampant).

hmm now, Why do people started writing things about Galileo’s connection with the brotherhood? Is it because it is the truth they’ve been wanting to unveil for centuries? or is it because they were taken away by the book of Dan Brown (just like me=).)?

Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons is one great mistery that I’m trying to figure out. The book is too loaded. The construction of it was very interesting, because all the characters are real (except for the protagonist of course). That’s why it became a great mystery, why would one, chose to contend the beliefs of many individuals and use real characters (well KNOWN characters to be exact) in his novel despite of the risks that it might cause the author? well, It’s either the book has its own brain or the author has just unveiled the truth behind all the secrets. Because, one, wouldn’t have the courage to write anything so persuading if he doesn’t have any basis.

But, Either way, it wouldn’t matter, because every person’s faith should be like an ambigram, rotating it 180degrees wouldn’t change the message, it’s true that its fascinating (Even amazing) to find out that the greatest minds of History are greater than what we’ve expected (well, it’s actually beyond expectations) that even the church that we knew since the day we were born have hidden secrets that contradicts its very principle. BUt at the end of the day it’s you who will decide, not wether to believe the Illuminati-God Conflict or not, but to decide if you are ready to take the responsibilty of Faith (yes! Faith is a responsibility, I should say). Put this in mind; if you’re faith is highly affected by what you’ve read about the Illuminati-God Conflict, it’s not faith at all, that’s taking sides. Because you’re taking the side of the one who has more to say. Faith is something that you have (attain, I don’t know the right term for this) with your heart, not with your mind.

So guys, that’s the end of our lesson about faith which started differently (totally different). But hey! that’s the very answer to the question why the Illuminati is very interesting. they became interesting because it is a great way to test our faith wether the things we’ve read about the Illuminati-God Conflict is True, or just pure conspiracy.

“Keep your faith, like an Ambigram”

God Bless

well, that’s all for now, Promise, I’ll make my later posts interesting (without the ideas flying all over the place). Thanks for reading my 1st post.

Special Thanks to :

Mr. Dan Brown for enlightenment=)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow i read angels and demons many years ago and the divinci code and both books are very enlightening just like you it peaked my interest to search for truth, lol i enjoyed reading your post hope to read more from you :)